Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: half and half

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    Broady. I consider him like the big brother you always wanted, but never had. He's big but a gentle giant unless po'ed.
    And the rest. Well just like us from the LPD. Show what you will get. They have. And i respect that. Yeah a few may say well this or that. But that is the few. We have them and myself i have been guilty of it.
    But i look to what we have. Appy and GC is close and why. It goes way back. Riggs and Fry. To now Turner and Colobro.
    It's called respect.
    As to the topic. No i will rub and well limp away for now. I can run at times but it's limited. If at the size of broady. Well i'll chose the parking lot and a drive by rub..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    Yeah, but I'm sorta like the slowest mouse in "ALL Me-He-Co Slo Poke Rodriguez" you might wanna bring the metal detector! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But in all honesty if I had to turn my back to someone , Broady or several from GC could cover me. I worked with a bunch from Scott County, years and years, all it really proved is their school board is a LOT smarter than ours. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    I still want to find these two kids and do a rub by.....lol
    I may get arrested but i need the luck. Maybe i'll be let off with a warning. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •